Monday, February 6, 2012

well my 10 days of whole food will come to an almost end on the 8th---How do I feel?  Pretty much energized!  I have been having some break-outs on my face (poss. from detoxing), although I have lost about a pound, my clothes do tend to fit better!  I realize I need to ditch so much of by beauty routine--that's the most toxins I have--I do use natural soap, but not shampoo and conditioners, a lot of my make-up.  My daily face moisturizer is natural, but I noticed my mineral make-up had spf---need to investigate that!  I do make my own detergent, but I use a name brand dishwasher detergent (the homemade version not as good and my husband the plumber doesn't like me to use the powder version).  We can all make improvements---not gonna beat myself up-but notice the areas I believe I can make a difference.    Just curious--anyone want to go raw for a week??????

1 comment:

  1. found a great site with recipes for almost anything for the house...budget 101 go to this and that

    ReplyDelete