Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I haven't been on here for a bit--not sure if anyone else is either-but I do this because I need to be held accountable.  So here is goes.  This whole week has been a bit--unhealthy, but no regrets.  First you can't deny a dinner with your mom--she is a busy woman (just left today for a week long cruise) and had us over for dinner----YUM.  Didn't over do it, but it wasn't the most healthiest.  Monday's breakfast was a homemade juice and walnuts, but lunch-chicken nachos--not too bad except I had the cheese sauce.  Salad for dinner.  Tues.  Oh yes Valentine's day--breakfast was a gluten free breakfast bar--not too bad, but then I had caramel mocha with soy milk at Starbuck's, massage, wine with lunch (potato soup and salad with ranch and 3 cheese sticks and about four small slices of deep fried jalapenos at REd Robin.  Dinner was at Shoney's for the food bar (no meat) carb fest of pot. soup, mashed pot. salad, and cabbage and oh yea sweet tea and  one more glass of wine and some choc.  Today I made my mom a Valentine lunch before she leaves of coconut shrimp, potato soup, steamed broccoli and sweet tea and dessert was store bought cheese cake no crust.  Tomorrow I will get back to eating more whole---trying to work myself up to doing a Candida Cleanse---Wonder if anyone out there wants to join me!  Go to www.yeastconnection.com to see if you should!

No comments:

Post a Comment